eCAP ECM is a smart pill bottle. Its discreet design is available in various pharmacy formats to include use with Centor’s 1-clic® vial, the push and turn Argus-loc or custom format. Available with child resistant (CR) or non-CR opening mechanism.
Improving medication adherence with a watchful eye on persistence, the eCAP ECM helps patients reduce side effects and leads to overall improved health and a stronger patient connection.
The electronic timestamps are stored securely on-board the ECM protecting patient identity and personal information through a unique, encrypted ID.
Features & Benefits
- Stop & refill option keeps track of refill counts
- Multiple bottles per patient
- Stores electronic id (does not need patient name)
- Stores electronic medication details
- Requires no patient setup
- Android / iOS
- Does not require cellular or wifi connection
- Child resistant / Senior friendly available
- Works with liquid medications
- 3 year battery life
- Does not require recharging a battery
- Does not require a cable to plug in
- Safe for flying / travelling / timezone agnostic
- Adherence data is securely stored on-board the ECM for later display and/or analysis
- Full track and trace – FDA DSCSA
- Brand retention through patent extension
- Commercial branding
- Bulk quantities for pharmacy distribution